Indian army female Physical And Recruitment Ki Jankari:-
Indian Army ka hissa bankar desh ki seva karna aur lakhon logo ka sapna hota hai aur humare desh ki Woman (females) desh ki seva karne mein bilkul bhi piche nahi hai.
1992 mein Indian Army Female Recruitment Bharti ne pehli baar women ko officer cadre mein shaamil karke ek itehaas banaya. Females ko abhi combat units jaise Infantry, Armoured corps aur Mechanised infantry mein serve karna allowed nahi hai.
Officer rank ke liye Girls/mahilaayo ko ‘Graduation’ complete karna zaruri hai. July, August aur September 2019 mein females ke liye general duty soldier ki 100 post nikli hai military police mein. Indian Army girl vacancy 2019 ki saari posts ke liye online apply karna hota hai Indian Army ki official website par.
Female army recruitment mein medical exam kaha hota hai:-
- Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt.
- Command Hospital, Southern Command, Pune.
- Command Hospital, Eastern Command, Kolkata.
- Command Hospital, Central Command, Lucknow.
- Command Hospital, Western Command, Chandimandir.
- Command Hospital, Air Force, Bangalore.
- Command Hospital, Northern Command, C/o 56 APO.
- INHS, Ashvini, Mumbai
Indian Army Female Vacancy Women Soldier: 100 Posts
1.Applications are invited from eligible female candidates:-for recruitment of 100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 Apr 2019 to 08 Jun 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. Venues listed above may undergo a change.
2.Candidates will be screened as per Indian army Female physical Requirements mentioned below
|Born Between |
|Minimum Physical |
|17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1998 |
01 Apr 2002
|Height – 142 cms |
Weight – Proportionate
to height and
age as per
|Minimum education qualification is |
Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent
with 45% marks in aggregate and
minimum 33% marks in each
subject studied at Matric /10th
/SSLC level without mentioning
any specific subjects.
Important – Kindly note that once the registration of candidates is over, a cut off list will be generated and admit cards will be issued only to a limited number of candidates proportionate to the vacancies required to be filled. Cut off merit list will be decided based on first the aggregate marks in 10th class and thereafter if there are more candidates with the same marks, then candidates of higher age will be preferred.
Ye Bhi Dekhe – Indian Airforce Recruitment 2019
3. Candidates will be tested as stated below :-
|Physical Fitness Test ( At Rally Site )||Remarks|
|(a) 1.6 Km Run |
(i) Upto 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I
(ii) Upto 8 Min – Group -II
(b) Long Jump 10 Feet – Need to qualify
(c) High Jump 3 Feet – Need to qualify
|Provisions for Extra Time for |
1.6 Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as
(i) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft
– Add 30 Secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000
Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
4. Medical Standards.
(a) Fitness. To be deemed Fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all weather and across all terrains. The selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination during the recruitment rally as per laid down medical standards. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT.
(b) Gender. Any candidate if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination, will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT .
(c) Pregnancy. Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected. A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till conclusion of training at CMP Centre and School. A Medical Certificate from a Government Medical Doctor (with minimum MBBS qualifications) stating the no pregnant status of a candidate will be produced on reporting for the recruitment rally, and a fresh certificate again, when reporting to the Training Centre, failing which the individual will be rejected summarily.
(d) At the time of the recruiting medical examination, all candidates will invariably be required to render a certificate that they do not suffer primary/secondary amenorrhoea, or menorrhagia (this will be explained in a language, and in terms that they understand). Candidates with the above mentioned conditions will be declared medically UNFIT.
(e) If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical test at the rally and till despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
(f) Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
5. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
(c) Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
(d) Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Indian Army Women Gd Syllabus Yha se Dekhe – Click Here
BONUS MARKS IN CEE
|Daughter of Servicemen (DOS), Daughter of Ex-Servicemen |
(DOEX), Daughter of War Widow (DOWW), Daughter of Widow
of Ex-Servicemen (DOW).
|Widows of Def pers who have died in harness.||20 Marks|
|NCC Certificate Holders|
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate||5 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from CEE|
|Note :- (i) Only one relaxation can be availed.|
(ii) Bonus marks will be accorded on qualifying in the written examination.
(iii) Only one ward (daughter/son) of Service/Ex-Servicemen/War Widow/Widow of Ex-servicemen can avail bonus marks in written examination.
(iv) Original Certificates to be carried by all above categories at rally site
Mahila Soldier Female Physical ke liye zaruri documents :-
- Admit Card: Acchi quality paper par admit card ka print out.
- Photograph: 2 passport size photographs white background par aur 3 months se purani nahi honi chahiye
- Education Certificates: Original certificate hona chhaiye Matric/ Intermediate / Graduation etc recognized school/college se. Agar provisional certificate hai to school/college ske head se sign hona chahiye. Aur jin candidates ke pass matric open school ka certificate hai unko BEO / DEO se school leaving certificate sign karana hoga.
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate: Nativity Certificate photograph ke sath jo Tehsildar/District Magistrate se issue hona chahiye.
- Class/ Caste Certificate: Class/ Caste Certificate photograph ke sath jo Tehsildar/District Magistrate se issue hona chahiye.
- Religion Certificate: Religion certificate Tehsildar/SDM se issues hona chahiye. (Agar “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” religion hai to caste certificate mein religion mention nahi hota)
- School Character Certificate:Last attended school se School Character Certificate jo School/College Principal/ Headmaster se sign hona chahiye
- Character Certificate: Character Certificate photograph ke sath jo Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation se last six months ke andar issue hona chahiye
- NCC Certificate: NCC A/ B/ C certificates
- Relationship Certificate: Daughter of Servicemen (DOS), Daughter of Ex-Servicemen (DOEX), Daughter of War Widow (DOWW), Daughter of Widow of Ex-Servicemen (DOW) lo kuch certificates dene honge.
हम उम्मीद करते है की आप हमारी बात Indian army female Physical समज पाए हो अगर किसी प्रकार की कोई समस्या हो तो कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट करे.